Monday, March 11, 2013

Shower hooks to Bling!




It might only be March but with all this rain here in Ohio it really feels like April! They say that April showers bring May time flowers but being a total accessory junkie I say "Shower hooks bring the bling!". From necklaces, to bracelets to rings, I have to have something different on every day, the only staple is the engagement ring and because of this obsession I have, I found myself growing out of my jewelry box, and there was no place for my necklaces! I was always told to listen to my elders, and one day I noticed my grandma had some chains on a shower hook. GENIUS!



           
Shower curtains (the ones that open) are the perfect way to store your extra baubles you just have too many for your jewelry box. This not only makes it so your necklaces don’t get quite as tangled, but it’s also a quick and easier way to find what you’re looking for, especially in the mornings when you’re finding yourself lagging a little bit.  But wait!!!!




They can also be a great hanger for hair ties, this not only makes them easier to find by no more indents on your wrist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment