Friday, August 10, 2012

Late night beauty tip - Soft hair

Putting out inventory one day and I happen to brake an item (Don't worry no-one got hurt) I just ended up busting one of our "Treasure chest" lids off, and all over my hands. I tend to be one of those people that twirls and plays with their hair a lot (Hints, the shedding from breakage). Anyways, I rubbed my hands down with a towel but succeeded to not get it all off my hands and naturally I played with my hair. Lucky for me the results were fantastic! 

I purchased this item a while back Morraccanoil to try it out because I have really dry hair and I shed worse than a dog (No offense my furry friends) and my hairs very course and not silky like I'd like it. It works fantastic however for a small bottle I was really shocked that I paid that ($20 something after shipping) and it didn't last me but a few months so when I busted the bottle it got me thinking. "I bet I can use this instead" and ever since than I've been using a tad bit of this oil in my hair after a shower and my hairs been so soft and so smooth. 


Oh, did I mention it smells amazing? So as you can see this $20 product is a great one and has more than just "Chest" uses. 


1 comment: